Sunday, October 26, 2014

Happy Birthday to my Greatest Love!

 

Thirty four years ago my Mother-in-Law gave birth to her first child, her pride and joy, Jerry.   Above is a picture of Jerry at 1 ½ years old, with his mom.   This photo captures a moment in time that is awesome..and I can;t help but admire.  I love the way she is looking at him, just simply adoring him. Like a gift directly from God, made perfectly for her.  The expression in my mother-in-law’s eyes holds the same feelings that I have for her son…now 30+ years later.  As a first born, my husband was his mother’s greatest love.  To know that she and I share the same adornment, love, and pure joy for one of God’s children is a great gift!  I am forever grateful for this man that my mother-in-law birthed and loved like crazy.  Her pride and joy has also become mine.  Happy Birthday to my greatest love, Jerry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment