Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Way-Back Wednesday

I have been helping Tutu (my grandma) organize all her photos.  It's great to be able to spend time with her each week and look through photos from the last 60 years of our family's lives.  In doing so, I have come across photos of my dad, which I have never seen.  It's great to see how my dad interacted with my mom's side of the family and how much love every one had for each other.  With my dad no longer here, I am so thankful that Tutu has preserved these pictures and has asked me to help her make sure they live on.  These are some of my favorite pictures we found from way back...
Aunt Janette, Aunt Anne, Papa, Tutu, Dad, Mom & Aunt Linda. 1974
Dad, Aunt Anne & Mom

Aunt Linda, Dad (looking so handsome) & Champagne!

Dad sharing a present he received.  Love his smile here!

No comments:

Post a Comment